Friday 16 October 2015

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories black t-shirt

Whistles grey suede Tilla mules

Givenchy Obsedia black crossbody bag

Michael Michael Kors black leather trousers

I don't often manage to shoot an evening outfit due to lack of light, but a nice early dinner last weekend gave me a rare opportunity to do so. I love dressing for the evening because it's so easy: my failsafe formula is a simple minimalist outfit, usually mostly black and including leather, pepped up with some killer accessories and either smoky eyes or a dark lip.

Michael Michael Kors leather trousers / similar here
Whistles grey mules / in silver here
Givenchy Obsedia bag / similar here
Zara ear cuff / similar here
NARS lipstick in Fire Down Below /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig