Sunday 13 September 2015

today i'm reviewing… aromatherapy associates inner strength bath oil

aromatherapy associates inner strength bath oil


If you know me you'll know my favourite thing to do, pretty much more than anything else in the world, is go for a spa day. There truly is nothing better than spending all day moving from pool to sauna, flicking through magazines, stopping only for afternoon tea and cake, and indulging in a proper massage, scrub and facial. Happily I'll be doing just that in two weeks' time, but as I sadly can't afford a spa day every weekend, I like to try and recreate the magic at home with a really good bath. Nothing beats unwinding in a hot bath after a stressful day with a scented candle and maybe even an ice cold cocktail. The icing on the cake, though, is a really good bath oil. Something that smells of the headiest and most expensive spa and leaves your skin covered in a silky soft scented veil.

Step forward Aromatherapy Associates' heavenly oils. I've tried a few bath oils in my time and this is my absolute favourite. The "Inner Strength" scent is nothing short of divinely sophisticated, transporting you to the perfect spa day in a heartbeat and lingering in your bathroom for hours afterwards. I haven't tried any of their other fragrances yet but I definitely will soon. The oil itself leaves your skin baby smooth, and don't be too put off by the price, either: while the bottle says it contains 20 "experiences", I've found you only need half a capful in your bath each time so I'll at least double that usage.

What's more, 10% of the proceeds from this bath oil go to a cancer charity, so you get to feel good about yourself while making yourself feel good.

Results: *****
Does exactly what you'd want a bath oil to do: make you feel and smell amazing.
Packaging: ***
It's a nice glass bottle, but the yellow colour means I store it in a cupboard rather than out on display.
Scent: *****
Absolutely heavenly.
Cost: ***
A little goes a long way, but it's admittedly no bargain.
Overall: ****


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig