Wednesday 17 June 2015

today i love… the wednesday wish list



A brief makeover for the Monday wish list in the form of the Wednesday wish list for this week only, for no other reason than that I'm ridiculously busy and behind on everything at the moment…

You can't go wrong with a trench. I think I love this khaki version even more than the normal beige. It's very simple and perennial: a true classic. Needs nothing more than black jeans, a white tee and slides.

2. Reiss Harlem black leather panel skirt / £110 (reduced from £189)
If you haven't got a simple black leather pencil skirt in your wardrobe yet, you need one pronto. This Reiss beauty is perfect and what's more, it's in the sale. Winner.

3. & Other Stories open toe leather mules / £47 (reduced from £95)
As with the leather skirt above, my second sale pick of the week goes to another item I think everyone needs to have in their arsenal. I have to admit I thought mules were a flash in the pan trend, but they're still going strong. I wear mine all the time. These are a great little pair at an even better price.

Everyone needs a good solid black tote which can work for any occasion and go with any outfit. Whistles have produced just that in this sturdy leather version, which is perfectly simple and non-showy, yet has just enough detail to be that little bit special.

I've heard very good things about this coffee body scrub from Australian brand Frank, which claims to sort everything from eczema to acne. What I need is something to sort out my dry winter skin and get it summer ready, and this promises to be just the ticket. I was very impressed to see they offer free delivery on all orders: a rare treat and the power of which should never be underestimated. I always think it makes me about 50% more likely to order anything. So needless to say it's on its way to me. I'll give you my verdict soon.

Like my skin, my hair is feeling pretty parched right now and in need of some TLC. This mask enriched with olive oil promises to restore dehydrated, damaged locks to their former glory. Sign me up.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig