Monday 23 March 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



I have to say I haven't been that keen on Topshop Unique's last few collections, but I do like a few pieces from the latest drop, particularly this skirt. I'm always a sucker for mesh, and this would be the perfect match with my white mesh bomber. An ideal co-ord for spring.

Seems like sunglasses weather can't be too far away (wishful thinking maybe!) and every year I invest in a new pair to add to my collection. I've been meaning to get a clear frosted pair like this for a while now.

This contains camellia and geranium blossom and comes in the most beautiful tube which would look divine on any dressing table. Need I say more?

Still totally obsessed with interiors at the moment. Rumour has it that a Home department is being added to my local H&M and I can barely contain my excitement. Right now I am all about the wire storage basket and this mini version would be perfect for toiletries or trinkets.

Ugly footwear is still very much a thing, and I'm looking forward to busting out the orthopaedic-looking sandals again come summer. These mule/sandal hybrids manage to stay on the right side of sleek while offering a walkable heel height and a reasonable price tag = ideal.

A sleeveless knit: surely the perfect transitional piece?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig