Thursday 26 February 2015

today i'm wearing...

Whistles Kumiko navy faux fur coat

Zara zip ankle boots

H&M grey cashmere jumper

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli medium burgundy

Topshop cream zip scuba skirt

So here's the full look of what I wore to LFW day 2. As soon as I put this beautiful scuba skirt on my blog last Friday I knew I had to have it. I ordered it on Friday afternoon, it arrived on Saturday morning and I wore it on Saturday afternoon. Gotta love that next day delivery! Braving bare legs in February wasn't as stupid as it sounds: the skirt's actually quite a thick fabric and coupled with my super warm fur I was pretty toasty. Having said that, it might be a couple of months before I dare to wear it again…

Whistles coat / short version here
H&M jumper / similar here
Topshop skirt /
3.1 Phillip Lim bag / in black here
Zara boots / similar here
Larsson & Jennings watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig