Saturday 13 September 2014

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories black jersey dress

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli medium burgundy

Zara black mules

Whistles Kumiko faux fur coat

IMG_3463

What I wore to day 1 of LFW yesterday. And yes, I was pretty boiling, but oh my gosh, I'm so in love with this coat. I just couldn't not wear it. It is soft and huge and navy and beautiful. Whistles, you've done it again. I actually got the opportunity to go to Whistles' S/S'15 show today and I absolutely loved it. You know what a huge fan I am of the brand so I was so excited to see the new collection up close. It was, of course, amazing. Check out my Instagram for pictures and a video from the show.

& Other Stories dress / similar here
Zara mules / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. The coat looks amazing on you!

    Do you mind me asking how tall are you? I've got the grey version in my shopping basket at the moment but not sure if it will swamp me! (i'm about 5'5 and a size 6).

    Thanks!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I'm 5"6 and a size 8/10. This is actually a size Medium and I think it's always going to be oversized whichever size you get - it's supposed to look massive :) I love the grey version, hope you enjoy wearing it! Anna Lou x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Anna Lou!

    Love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig