Tuesday 10 June 2014

today i'm wearing...

Whistles snakeskin clutch

Whistles quilted leather jacket

Topshop white zip pencil skirt

NARS lipstick Heat Wave

H&M black checked cami

Finally got the chance to wear a skirt on Friday night. I bought this Topshop zipped beauty a few weeks ago but the weather hasn't permitted me to wear it until now. Teamed it with my new favourite lipstick and my trusty mules.

Whistles leather jacket / similar here
H&M top / similar here
Whistles clutch / similar here
ASOS bracelet / similar here




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. Totally gorgeous Anna. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Anna <3 Love the skirt & heels!

    Do visit my blog!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig