Monday 30 June 2014

today i love… the monday wish list



1. Topshop airtex foam mini skirt / £38
I've just bought the Topshop white airtex bomber which I posted about a few days ago, and I'm obsessed with the perfect spongy mesh fabric. So I'm thinking about investing in this matching skirt in my favourite colour, navy. I can't help but feel the two would work perfectly together.

2. Nike Free OG Breeze orange trainers / £51 at ASOS (reduced from £85)
Try not to die of shock, but I have actually bought these. I know! Me! Trainers! Before you start hyperventilating, allow me to quantify: I am always a sucker for a trend, and trainers' staggering popularity right now hasn't totally passed me by. Also, I will not be wearing them on a day-to-day basis. They're confined to sporty activities only (well, if archery counts). Oh, and I kind of love how obscenely bright they are. They look good in my Pilates class, OK?!

3. Elemental Herbology neroli and rose damask body wash / £17 (reduced from £19)
Beautiful packaging can pretty much sell me anything, and I adore Elemental Herbology's lovely fonts and understated colour schemes. This had me at the words "neroli and rose damask". Mmm.

4. Whistles Ellie grid print pleated skirt / £125
Again, a little unlike me, but this skirt has me itching to try out pleats. Whistles can, after all, convince me of just about anything, and styled up with a boyish jumper and mules, I reckon this skirt would be the perfect breath of fresh air my wardrobe is crying out for right now.

5. Topshop triangle cup bra / £20
What can I say? Always a sucker for beautiful lingerie.

6. & Other Stories denim blue shirt / £45
There's nothing new or exciting about a denim shirt, but it is undeniably a wardrobe staple, and one that mine is still missing. I love how this & Other Stories version is utterly classic and simple, just the way such a hardworking staple should be.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig