Thursday 29 May 2014

today i love… cuba

IMG_5808

IMG_5678

IMG_5902

IMG_5618

IMG_5664

IMG_5849

IMG_5877

IMG_5785

IMG_5972

IMG_5622

Hola! I'm back from an amazing two weeks in Cuba full of sun, fun and literally hundreds of mojitos. Here are some snapshots from my holiday including a few of my outfits. I love getting the chance to wear some of my most summery clothes which rarely get an outing in our English weather. And it's always a welcome change not to have to wear a jacket and tights the whole time. By the way I would really recommend visiting Cuba: beautiful place, friendly people and stunning beaches.

Clothes, from top:
Topshop bikini /
Topshop Boutique pink top /
Topshop leather shorts /
Zara black heels /
Whistles white clutch /
Zara white skort /
Zara printed sandals /
Kurt Geiger black clutch /
Three Floor quilted shorts /
Topshop white tee /
H&M denim shorts /
H&M black mesh top /
Zara nude heels /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig