Tuesday 10 December 2013

today i'm wearing...

Topshop Baxter black jeans

Topshop croc leather tote

Isabel Marant pour H&M tuxedo blazer

& Other Stories off white t-shirt

Zara leopard ankle boots

I love how this jacket is one of those perfect pieces of outerwear which manages to go with everything while simultaneously standing out and always being the centrepiece of an outfit. Love it.

Isabel Marant pour H&M jacket /
Zara shoes /
Topshop bag /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. Your shoes are incredible. I love the leopard print x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is gorgeous! I need something like that in my life. xxx

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig