Wednesday 20 November 2013

today i'm wearing...

Current Elliott leopard the Stiletto jeans

Zara patent ankle boots

Cambridge Satchel Company navy satchel

River Island cream oversized bouclé coat

And Other Stories white tee

IMG_8117

You can't really see it, but I'm wearing my new favourite t-shirt from & Other Stories under this fluffy monster of a coat (which, by the way, is proving to be as warm as it looks in this wintry weather). I always have to pop into & Other Stories whenever I'm near Oxford Street because it's pretty much my idea of heaven in a store (and at all times full of the most well-dressed people ever, incidentally). Couldn't resist taking home this tee the other day because it ticks all the boxes for a perfect basic: just the right amount of oversized, great off-white colour, just the right amount of see-through, and only £17.

River Island coat /
Current/Elliott jeans /
& Other Stories ring /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig