Monday 7 October 2013

today i'm wearing...

Kurt Geiger mini leopard bag

Zara black patent ankle boots

Only had a few seconds to snap photos before setting off to Nottingham today to visit my sister, so sorry for the strange light in these shots. After much umming and ahhing I finally decided to keep these Zara patent boots and I'm very glad I did. The high ankle definitely presents a few challenges trouser-wise, but after trying them on with most pairs I own I'm satisfied there's usually a solution (tuck in if skinny enough, like with these jeans, or roll up if not). In any case, I'm kind of obsessed with the patent. And there's something about crunching through autumn leaves in shiny boots which I just adore.

Whistles leather jacket /
& Other Stories shirt /
Kurt Geiger bag /
ASOS bracelet /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig