Friday 15 March 2013

today i'm inspired by... kurt geiger s/s'13



Video / Youtube

Ever since Kurt Geiger launched their accessories line with the "Everything but the dress" campaign in 2011, I've been smitten with their beautiful bags, super sunnies and in particular perspex pouches (oh I love me a little perspex). I've never been a huge fan of their shoes, if I'm honest (too many chunky platforms for me), but I am all over the accessories. This season looks as delicious as ever, if this lovely little campaign video starring Anja Rubik is anything to go by. The white 'Deuce' bag in particular has my name on it. I think I may just have found what my ELLE gift card will be going towards... Shop Kurt Geiger here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love Kurt Geiger !! nice video...

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-one-with-tropical-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous campaign. SO inspirational. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig