Saturday 23 March 2013

today i want... zara white wrap skort


Zara wrap mini skort / £25.99

I hate the word skort, but it's fair to say that that's what this is (looks like a skirt from the front but is actually a pair of shorts). Usually I steer away from gimmicky garments, but it was love at first sight with this beauty. The only problem is that in this country you can't often wear skirts without tights, and this is not going to look good with black tights (nude tights = no way). And given that this is the longest winter in history (snow at the end of March? Seriously?) it doesn't look like bare legs are going to be on the agenda anytime soon. So I face that age old dilemma: beauty vs practicality. Do I keep it even though I won't get that many chances to wear it, or return it even though I love it? Or there's option three... get it in black instead. I wish I were back in Australia right now...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

7 comments

  1. I agree - skort is a horrible word! Love this one though, I saw it in store and thought it was very nice indeed. I say, get it, and just wait til it's warm enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the white one !!

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-one-with-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna buy it too! Love it! Love your blog!
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?


    xx Viktoria


    viktoriadimitrova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anna. Really enjoy reading your blog so glad you're back! I think it also looks good with black tights; check this out: http://www.stylescrapbook.com/2013/03/hej-stockholm.html?m=1
    Also i think the price is right. Hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so pleased you like the blog! You're right, it does look great with tights on Andy; not sure I'd wear it like that though... but it is nice and cheap! X

      Delete
  5. I am in love with it too and alreayd got it but waiting for better weather to wear it...
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of buying it too.

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig