Wednesday 20 March 2013

today i love... australia











Sunset over Fraser Island / New H&M holographic clutch / Wild dingo on the beach / Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge / Petting a kangaroo / Taking in the sunset / Koala / Snapping a selfie / Daydream Island in the Whitsundays / Sydney by night.

A few shots from my amazing holiday in Australia. Sorry for the less frequent posts while I was away but I'm back in rainy England now so daily blog posting will resume. Hope you had a lovely three weeks!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovelypost !! Great pics... Love Australia !

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-one-with-open-back-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig