Saturday 9 February 2013

today i'm inspired by... andyheart







Pictures / andyheart.com

To me, there's nothing better than falling in love with a new blog and spending hours poring over the back catalogue, finding endless outfit ideas and just generally feeling totally inspired. So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon andyheart.com a few days ago, after discovering one of her outfits on Pinterest. I immediately fell completely in love with it. Its proprietor, Ann Kim, is an LA-based designer/blogger whose dress sense is utterly perfect in my eyes. I wish I could capture sleek minimalism the way she does; her failsafe formula of simple, classic looks (a white silk shirt with ripped jeans, say) combined with drop-dead beautiful designer accessories (CĂ©line Trio bag / Proenza PS11 / Marant Dicker boots) has me swooning. Above I've picked out some of my favourites of her looks (it was hard to narrow it down) and I hope you find them as inspirational as I do.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love it too...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girls style - very classic!

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! She is great.. I've been following her blog for awhile...

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig