Tuesday 13 November 2012

today i'm wearing...



Topshop coat /
H&M shirt /
Zara trousers /
Zara shoes /
Zara bag /
Ralph Lauren sunglasses /
ASOS bracelet /

Bought this tartan coat in the Topshop January sales nearly two years ago, and it's a little more girly than my style is now (I don't love the two bows at the waist so much anymore). That said, lately there's been something of a plaid revival and something inspired me to dig it out this morning. I do like a coat slung over the shoulders, and I thought these cat-eye shades would also add a little je ne sais quoi.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest


Share:

5 comments

  1. Love your jacket!!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers. Do you remember the name of the style? There are so many similar ones in Zara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the real leather ones, priced at £240, not available online anymore. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Probably a good job I never saw those in store! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. Love the coat! Perhaps you could unpick the bows so it's more your style?
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig