Tuesday 13 November 2012

today i want... asos black by markus lupfer



You'll know by now that I love my leather, so when I saw the new collaboration between ASOS Black and Markus Lupfer, it was love at first click. The collection comprises 9 items of clothing and 2 bags, all in beautiful supple black leather embossed with graphic patterns. I absolutely love the way these pieces are classic and wearable but at the same time utterly eye-catching, plus it reminds me a little of Christopher Kane's excellent A/W'10 collection. The prices are a little higher than ASOS' main collection, but not ridiculously so (ranging from £85 to £200). I've got my eye on the oversized clutch and the biker jacket in particular.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. This is beautiful!!! Love the detail on the sleeves!!!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig