Wednesday 14 November 2012

today i love... maison martin margiela with h&m



Video / Youtube.com

You can't have failed to notice that Maison Martin Margiela for H&M lands in stores and online tomorrow. H&M's designer collaborations are always highly anticipated and in huge demand, and this is no exception. It's perhaps one of their more unexpected partnerships, and it's certainly pushing the boat out in terms of wearability. Clearly H&M is trying to appeal to a more fashionable consumer here than the bright colour-wearing teens they usually seem to cater for in their high street stores. Certainly some of it is too avant garde for me: I don't like the duvet coat and I really don't like the glove-shaped handbags. Looking past the gimmicks, however, I rather like the idea of a faceless watch bracelet and an oversized blazer with stitching details. My absolute favourite pieces, though, are the shoes: I so, so want the perspex heeled black ankle boots. At £179.99, though, they won't be coming home with me unless they hang around for the January sales (not likely). Browse the whole collection here ahead of its launch both in store and online at 9am tomorrow (15th), but make sure you read the fine print: you can only buy one of each item (that means only one size), returns will only be accepted within 7 days, and you can't return accessories at all. So, will you be buying anything?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig