Friday 13 July 2012

today i love... richard nicoll for topshop bridal collection





Pictures / Topshop.com

It's been a long time since the press shots first appeared, but Richard Nicoll's bridal collection for Topshop, "Tie the Knot", has finally landed online (shop it all here). Now unless Eddie Redmayne turns up on my doorstep tomorrow professing his love for me, marriage isn't going to be on my agenda anytime soon. So perhaps it's good for me that this collection isn't that, well, bridal at all really. I mean, all of the dresses are white and palest pink, but I don't know many women who would wear a minidress or a corseted bodice and a sheer skirt to walk down the aisle. On the other hand, Nicoll's creations would make pretty amazing bridesmaid dresses for the friends of any fashion-forward bride. Or just cute summer dresses (if we ever get a summer). Either way, they are a beautiful vision in snow white chiffon and rose pink lace. If I were a little richer (prices range from £75 to £300), I'd absolutely have ordered the little pink shift dress (fourth picture) to wear to my sister's graduation next week. As it is, I'll just be admiring them from afar.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. ahh me too! i think they're gorgeous :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig