Wednesday 18 July 2012

today i love... packing


Sadly not packing for a tropical beach holiday, but instead I'm off to Manchester today for my sister's graduation ceremony. Maybe I'm just a geek but I quite enjoy packing (as long as it's not too last minute); I like making a list, planning my outfits and folding everything neatly away. My lovely weekend bag courtesy of the Zara sale certainly helps the process, as do my new Dalmatian printed sandals. I think it actually makes such a difference to how you feel about your holiday if you have a nice make-up bag, a pretty perfume and some beautiful heels to pack away in a smart bag rather than shoving stuff into plastic bags in a grotty suitcase. Anyway, for me it certainly makes the prospect of rainy Manchester seem a little brighter...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig