Friday 20 July 2012

today i bought...



Topshop crayon in Rock Chick /

So the Acne-alike Mango blue suede jacket has arrived. I really love it, but have to confess I'm not entirely sure whether to keep it because I'm a little worried it might be a one-season wonder. Sometimes the more I absolutely need to have something at the time, the more quickly I go off it. I put it on for today's outfit photos (coming soon) so maybe you can let me know whether you think it's a keeper...

In other news I just had to tell you about the eye crayon I picked up in Topshop today because it was reduced from £6 to a mere £1. It's a lovely dark metallic purple colour, which is super flattering and just perfect for evenings.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig