Monday 25 June 2012

today i love... sales picks


It won't have escaped your notice that the summer sales are now in full swing (although I'm still eagerly waiting for Zara's to start). So here are a few of my favourites from what's currently on offer...

1. ASOS panel zip leather skinny trousers / £50 (reduced from £100)
I've had my eye on these for several months willing for them to be reduced, so they were straight in my online shopping basket this morning. In the sales it's always best to snap up classic pieces that will stand the test of time, and in my opinion it doesn't get much more timeless than a pair of leather trousers.

2. Whistles Tara fisherman rib sweater / £60 (reduced from £125)
I'm a little bit obsessed with fisherman jumpers and this lovely oversized one in a soft silvery grey would fast become a hardworking staple in any wardrobe. Whistles is a little out of my price range normally, so it's a perfect place to look come sales time.

3. Kurt Geiger Syble mini bag / £99 (reduced from £150)
Kurt Geiger is another one of those shops I don't usually frequent unless things are reduced, so now is a great time to invest in a hardworking bag or an eye-catching pair of shoes. This beautiful patterned messenger bag in butter soft leather is my top pick.

4. Topshop heart tee by Richard Nicoll / £15 (reduced from £30)
Topshop's capsule collection of designer-backed tees, produced for their Newgen 10th anniversary, is now on sale. I love this simple Richard Nicoll design, which gives a standout twist to a daily basic at a brilliant price.

5. JW Anderson for ALDO Rise Eakins stiletto heeled sandals / £75 (reduced from £125) at ASOS
As much as it's sensible to invest in classics in the sales, they are also the perfect excuse to splash out on a frivolous buy without feeling guilty. These fantastic feather-trimmed heels have been on my wish list for absolutely ages, and I think a reduction in price might just be the nudge I need to commit.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig