Friday 11 May 2012

today i love... pinterest


I've been hearing a lot about Pinterest lately so I thought I'd join up and see what all the fuss is about. Bizarrely you have to request an invite, which they then send you a couple of days later, but once that's done, it's super easy to create your "boards" and start pinning things. I didn't realise that you could literally grab any image; you just add a "Pin it" button to the bookmarks bar in your browser, so no matter which website you're on you can always pin any image to your board.

I've created four boards so far: My style, images taken from my "today I'm wearing" posts; Fashion inspiration, consisting mainly of fantastic outfits from my favourite bloggers; Wish list, where I pin all the clothes and accessories I'm currently lusting after; and Interiors, for some wishful thinking home inspiration. So far I'm absolutely loving it and think it's such a great way of collecting all of your favourite pictures in one place. It makes it so easy when I want to remember which items I currently love at Topshop or find a particularly inspiring street style shot.

So you can follow me here to find out what I'm loving at the moment (you can see everything even if you're not signed up). If you're already on Pinterest, let me know your username so that I can check out your pins, too - and if you're not, I urge you to give it a try.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig