Sunday 6 May 2012

today i bought...


Zara floral jeans /

I first saw these jeans several weeks ago and just couldn't get them out of my head. The thing is, they're really not my style at all: I usually hate florals, especially floral jeans. But ever since I saw Caroline Blomst rocking these Current/Elliott babies in a way that so is my style, I knew I could make them work for me. So I went back and tried them on last week (as you'll know if you follow me on Instagram @annalouelliott) and couldn't resist taking them home. I've still been pondering over them ever since, but now I've finally decided to give in. After all, I haven't stopped thinking up outfit ideas since I got them home, and they were reasonably priced at £29.99. It might be a little bit tricky to de-girlify them, but I'm up for the fashion challenge.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig