Friday 16 March 2012

today i bought...



Marni for H&M sunglasses /

Look what finally arrived today... After an hour of refreshing my webpage, the most rushed online checkout process ever and a week of waiting, the Marni for H&M sunglasses are at last mine. I love the oversized, visor-like shape and the amazing turquoise perspex case. They're definitely quite out there but I think sunglasses - all accessories really - are great for experimenting with your look if you're not Anna Dello Russo-brave. You can really make a statement with your accessories while keeping the rest of your look very pared back. I'm envisaging these paired with denim cut-offs, simple black heels and a grey marl tee... Now all I need is some sunshine.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig