Monday 16 January 2012

today i want... asos aztec belt



Thanks to Isabel Marant, a trend for Aztec accents has been creeping up on us over the past few months. The designer showed all manner of tribal prints, feathers and fringing in her A/W'11 show and although fashion has just about moved onto S/S'12, I'm still seriously lusting after her previous collection (these amazing jeans in particular). So my latest accessory crush presents the perfect solution: it's a subtle nod to the trend at a very reasonable price, meaning that even if my love of tribal doesn't prove to be long-lasting, I can still get a little life out of it yet for next to no cost. What more could you ask for?


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig