Sunday 30 October 2011

today i want... miss selfridge faux leather sleeve coat

In my "basics" post on the best coats to invest in this winter, I admitted my current preference for the leather-sleeved variety. Admittedly I am powerless before anything leather, but there is something about a contrast sleeve which really appeals to me right now. Most such coats, however, will set you back upwards of £120. So if you're not quite as sold on leather sleeves as I am, and would prefer to dabble in the trend with a cheaper alternative, then this beautiful Miss Selfridge coat should do you nicely. It won't age as well, given that the sleeves are faux leather rather than real, but it will still keep you feeling warm and looking lovely. Which isn't at all bad for £69.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig