Wednesday 12 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... topshop s/s'11 behind the scenes

It can't have escaped your notice just how much I love Topshop. Their ridiculously beautiful clothes make up about 80% of my wardrobe and their website is my IE homepage (no joke). I have spent so much money there in my life that I am astounded they haven't given me shares in the company yet. Anyway, whatever is happening in fashion, I know that one thing will never change: I can always rely on Topshop to produce clothes that I will want with all my heart. Even when the designer collections don't immediately speak to me - and that's definitely the case this season, given my fear of 70s, fringing and bright colours - I can always rely on Topshop to interpret said trends in a way that completely converts me. This behind the scenes video, with its teasers of clothes to come, is a case in point. While I'm not yet enamoured with most of the pieces shown here, the way they've been shot is already encouraging me to think outside the box. I'm sure that by the time these collections land in stores I'll be salivating over them like always.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig