Saturday 1 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... karen gillan

I've previously done a "today i'm channelling" feature on Karen Gillan (see it here), so you'll know that I have a huge style crush on the Scottish beauty. I'll have to wait another couple of months before she's back on our screens as Amy Pond in Doctor Who, but until then her interview in Grazia's 20th December issue has provided me with some lovely style inspiration. I think she looks amazing in these shots; I just love how the stylist has teamed the saccharine sweet dresses with bold, dramatic make-up and Heidi plaits, and will definitely be trying this look out for myself sometime.





And, what do you know, she also appeared in a fashion spread in the Guardian Weekend on 11th December. Love these looks too, especially the combo of sexy minidress + fierce ankle boots.


All pictures: Whoiskarengillan.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig