Monday 24 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... the guardian 'jagger edge' shoot

I just love this Bianca Jagger-inspired shoot, which appeared in the Guardian Weekend a couple of weeks ago (see all the pictures and where to get the clothes here). It was styled by the lovely Priscilla Kwateng, whom I was lucky enough to assist last December, and who, as always, has done a stellar job here. She's managed to interpret the potentially scary 70s trend into looks that are chic, luxurious and simply show-stopping. I also recognise the orange silk Topshop shirt in the third look, which myself, Priscilla and fashion assistant Sara all bought in the space of a week! See me wearing it here.


Pictures: Guardian.co.uk

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig