Thursday 27 January 2011

today i love... shoes

Just thought I'd show you a few of my favourite pairs of shoes...

These are some old favourites from Primark. I remember how excited I was to find them, and you can see from the scuff marks how much they've been used. I just love the snakeskin panels.

I fell in love with these orange Topshop beauties near the end of my time at university, and my graduation ball was the perfect excuse to buy them. I wore them for 12 hours that night and couldn't really walk much after that, but it was worth it.

These were the last pair of their style in Primark and reduced from £15 to a ridiculous £3 (literally as cheap as chips). I just love the mesh panels, which look especially great when worn with some lovely sparkly socks.

I used to buy loads of shoes from New Look, but they seem to have gone downhill in that department lately (while the prices have gone up). Anyway, I love these turquoise sandals: perfect with a tan in the summer.

I got these lovely Topshop heels in the sale a couple of years ago, and they've been faithful friends ever since. I love the patent finish and the bright gold fastenings, plus the heel is a more manageable height than some.

Another Primark find. I've never been able to get over how much more expensive these look than the £17 they cost. The only problem is they look silly with tights, so that rules out half the year, but they'll be a perfect partner for my lime green dress come spring.

I still can't quite believe how much I love these amazing Zara leopard print heels, which I got for Christmas. I would wear them all day every day if my legs could handle it (well, and if I didn't have a problem with wearing the same thing day after day).

And last but by no means least are the amazing Asos ankle boots I got for my birthday. They're just quite simply beautiful.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig