Tuesday 7 December 2010

today i want... topshop gold jumper

I know, I know, Topshop again, metallics again... But I'm obsessed with both at the moment (okay, I'm always obsessed with Topshop). And I am super obsessed with this amazing jumper. Metallics, like sequins, work best when they're on something unexpected: ergo, sequin-encrusted party dress or slinky gold top = boring; sequins or metallics on a boyish jumper or baggy tee = wonderful. And following on from yesterday's party theme, this amazing hi-shine jumper is just perfect for achieving that dressed up/dressed down balance: simply pair it with black skinny jeans and heels and add frosted pink lips.

Topshop gold knitted foil rib jumper, £65


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig