Thursday 9 December 2010

today i love... topshop make-up

You're probably thinking I'm a little late on the bandwagon here. But fear not, I haven't only just discovered Topshop's fabulous make-up range (in fact I was practically salivating in anticipation of its release back in May). But, although I have been aware of its virtual makeover tool since the release, I didn't get around to uploading my picture and trying it out for myself until yesterday. And being able to try out new make-up looks on my own face really brought home to me the transformative power of make-up. I absolutely love all make-up and I feel so sorry for girls who don't wear any, or who always stick to the same boring routine. They are missing out on so much. After all, what else is there that can so easily and at the same time so dramatically change your look? A slick of bright lipstick can alter the whole mood of your outfit; smudged black eyes can immediately transform you from day to evening. So I really urge you to try out Topshop's virtual makeover tool, especially if you don't usually like to experiment with your look. It's a great way of getting used to a bold new make-up look before you actually go out in public with it. And I really recommend trying out something new this party season. But if you really can't force yourself out of your comfort zone, at least treat a lucky friend to one of Topshop's gift sets this Christmas.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig