Wednesday 17 November 2010

today i bought...

This Topshop jumper, £42, is knitwear perfection. I just love the Isabel Marant-esque stripes, lurex thread and the fact that it is super, super soft.

I have a subscription to Grazia and I buy Vogue when I'm feeling extravagant. This month I just had to have it because I've got a bit of a style crush on Emma Watson. The lipstick is Collection 2000 Lasting Colour in Berry Blast.

Nothing perks up my day quite like a freebie, so I love to ask for perfume samples in department stores. They usually have loads and it's a great way to try out new scents. These are the ones I got today. I actually have a proper bottle of the ChloƩ one and it's one of my all-time favourite perfumes.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig