Monday 5 July 2010

today i am...

... eating avocado and Edam sandwiches. Truly two slices of bread are honoured to have these ingredients nestling between them.

... drinking Yorkshire tea, of course. I usually average 8 mugs a day (big mugs too, not weedy little ones).

... listening to Scott Mills on Radio 1. He is an extremely funny man. I love Oh! What's Occurring? more than is probably advisable. Also loving the following tunes today: Bang Bang Bang by Mark Ronson, Just Be Good To Green by Professor Green feat. Lily Allen, XXXO by MIA and Tenderoni by Kele Okereke.

... reminiscing about my holiday to Lagos, Portugal last week. Two friends and I spent a chilled week sunbathing, having rooftop cocktails and burritos, eating figs and watermelon on the beach, meeting thousands of Australians (there can't be any left in Australia from what I've seen) and generally taking a much-appreciated break from life.

... watching The City. Quite possibly my favourite programme of all time at the moment. I am obsessed by Olivia Palermo's impeccable fashion sense, and I absolutely want Whitney Port to be my friend.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig